Motivation Code › Forums › Personal Introductions & General Discussion › New Coaches, I’m new to this world
- This topic has 7 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 2 years, 2 months ago by tom.nebel.
- December 11, 2020 at 3:49 pm #6629Brian Williamson, PhDParticipant
Great to meet you here. Wow, so great to have you just pop on and sign up. We’ll be running a training soon, so we will look forward to e-meeting you.
Brian Williamson, PhD
- December 12, 2020 at 5:28 pm #6670meggin.mcintoshParticipant
Hi @Jaiye! Hooray! You sound like my kind of person! I was like you! I jumped in feet first/head first/ or maybe it would be called flinging myself in! I finished certification less than a month ago and I’m having a blast! This is a wonderful resource and a marvelous community. Like @Brian said, I look forward to e-meeting you in a future training and here in the Exchange!
- December 12, 2020 at 9:35 pm #6675
I find your posts fascinating and you have quite a website, love the PhD of Productivity label hehe, Brian, has been amazing to me since I showed up in this world and I am quite excited to meet and learn from everyone, as I shape my craftn
- December 19, 2020 at 8:13 pm #6877Kevin HolmesParticipant
Welcome Jaiye! I just finished my third session (for certification), and it is a lot of fun! I am really enjoying the process, and I am sure you will, too!
- This reply was modified 2 years, 3 months ago by Kevin Holmes.
- December 27, 2020 at 5:09 pm #7031tom.nebelParticipant
Looked at your site, Jaiye! Great to fly in formation with you. Where’s home for you, by the way?
- January 1, 2021 at 2:17 am #7181
Hello Tom, I apologize for the delay lol I have a 4 week old son and no one warned me about the sleep deprivation aspect lol. Home is Dallas for me, how about you? Thanks for the compliment and looking forward to connecting some more.
- January 7, 2021 at 9:01 pm #7360tom.nebelParticipant
Now I’m the late one! Been working on the Certification…just about done. Funny thing about you and your now 5-week-old son, but I was out on a hike last night with my son, and they have a 3-month-old son (my first grandchild), and my son brought up the sleep-deprivation issue. Yeah, that’s a real thing for you dads and moms!
We live in Madison, WI. Lived in WI most of my life, with a stint in CO for graduate school and another year in central Africa.
You take care and we sure will see each other before long.
- December 11, 2020 at 7:00 am #6623
Hi all, my name is Jaiye Dania, I’m a certified Health and Wellness Coach & Hypnotherapist, I found out about the certification last night, signed up and viola lol. I look forward to connecting and getting to learn from you all, so excited about the possibilities.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.