Motivation Code › Forums › Personal Introductions & General Discussion › Hello fellow MCode Practitioners, this is Gordon from Singapore
- This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 2 years, 2 months ago by joshua.miller-9028.
- January 6, 2021 at 3:02 pm #7319meggin.mcintoshParticipant
Hi @Gordon! Nice to meet you! I will connect on Linkedin!
Looking forward to learning together 🙂
- January 7, 2021 at 7:30 pm #7352joshua.miller-9028Participant
Welcome to the MCODE Exchange. Are there any particular MCODE related topics that you’d be interested in exploring either here or in upcoming webinars?
- January 6, 2021 at 3:51 am #7311gordon yh.tanParticipant
I am thrilled to be part of this community. I hope to be learning from all of you, learning with all of you and learning to be a better MCode Practitioner.
I live in Singapore and would welcome any collaboration opportunities that my time zone would be useful for you. Besides being an MCode Practitioner, I am also a certified Gallup CliftonStrength coach. Having been a banker for 32 years of my career-life, I recently celebrated my 60th birthday and my 4th year as a coach-counsellor. You can find me on LinkedIn @Gordon YH Tan.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.