Motivation Code › Forums › MCODE Assessment › Does not apply — what if a respondent uses this 60% of the time?
- This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 2 years, 1 month ago by Richa Deo.
- February 10, 2021 at 4:43 pm #8238meggin.mcintoshParticipant
Sorry I haven’t been in here lately and hadn’t seen your question. I don’t have an answer, but it feels “off” to me, but I’m hardly the expert. I would want to inquire more on this with the person. Although it may give some indications of how they see themselves.
Really interesting question and I look forward to hearing how you handled this and also what the others think.
- February 14, 2021 at 1:06 pm #8306Richa DeoParticipant
Heyyy Kevin, I would suggest see video 4.1 WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THE MCODE REPORT @ 17:10 (to see which themes emerged) and @ 18.01 (ask the client to take the test again).
My first assessment (yesterday) was with a teenager and she felt many questions did not apply to her as her stories were not around any group activity.
SO, in her case it took me a considerable time to figure out the right theme but as we “Connected” during the Impact session, she herself became more clearer on her motivators.
But, I am ONE CLIENT OLD with MCODE 😛 so I am looking forward to hear what worked for you or with any other fellow practitioner in a similar situation.
Wishing you luck.
- January 25, 2021 at 9:01 pm #7725Kevin HolmesParticipant
A respondent answered “does not apply” 59% of the time on their assessment. And they never responded with 1-7.
Should I be suspicious of these results? Can anyone think of why someone would be so reluctant to give an answer more than half the time?
Any tips on how to proceed with this?
- This topic was modified 2 years, 2 months ago by Kevin Holmes.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.